As Assistant Planner, Neelima utilizes her experience in Urban Planning to provide broad range of forward planning services, including research and analysis for various residential & commercial projects.
<!- /bio-summary –>
Neelima has secured University 8th and 10th rank in 4th and 5th year of bachelor’s degree. Different project she assisted during her internship are Residential Colony for NRI’s at Madhapur Hyderabad, Housing at Nagpur for 5000 dwelling units, Convention center and Restaurant. She also secured first and second rank in 1st and 2nd year of master’s degree. The final Thesis topic was Applying of Smart Growth Principles along the major Corridor (SPINAL Road – Kukatpally to Hi-Tech City).
• Master’s in urban and Regional Planning, MURP, from Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Institute, Hyderabad, Telangana, India 2006
• Bachelor’s in architecture from Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science, Ramtek, Nagpur University, Maharashtra, India 1999
• Assistant Planner, Schmitz and Associates, Inc., Agoura Hills CA – Sep 2019 to present
• Assistant Director – Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad, Telangana – April 2018 to April 2019
• Town Planning Assistant – Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad, Telangana – March 2014 to March 2018
• Senior Engineer – Larsen & Tourbro Limited (L&T) Metro Rail Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana – Jan 2012 – Feb 2014
• Junior Planner – Larsen & Tourbro Limited (L&T) Metro Rail Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana – Jan 2011 – Lan 2012
• Cad Technician – Land Logics Group, Pennsylvania – February 2010 – July 2010
• Consultant Architect – Studio 1.1, Hyderabad, India – September 2004 – September 2006